Med-Exec Solutions offers a broad range of recruiting and staffing services. Our firm combines over 25 years’ healthcare and managed care recruiting experience with proven back-office administrative services. We provide full-service staffing and unsurpassed value to our candidates and client companies.
Once a contract/interim candidate has been selected, we make the weekly process simple. We save our clients time and money by ensuring the employment paperwork, payroll, taxes, background checks, and benefits are properly administered. Working with our contracting partners, we offer a full range of benefits to our candidates while they are on assignment.
Employer Benefits of Contract/Interim Staffing Services:
- Fill critical staffing needs with our timely, cost effective methods.
- Staff key positions, as needed, in response to workload demands.
- Fill an interim need immediately with highly skilled, proven professionals.
- Contract to Direct Hire conversion opportunities.
- Access Senior Level Expertise through our Retiree Re-Employment Services
- Through our Contracting Partners we offer a full complement of staffing services including:
- Employment Paperwork
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Immigration Authorization
- Payroll Processing
- Professional Liability, Commercial Liability Insurance
- Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability Insurance
Candidate Benefits of Contract/Interim Assignments:
- Mid-to-Senior Level Positions with competitive pay and benefits.
- Evaluate the opportunity via interim assignment before committing full-time.
- Interim assignments can be a pathway to full-time employment.
- Avenue for balancing work/life/family responsibilities.
- Varied assignment length from several weeks to several months.
- Flexible Retiree Re-Employment Opportunities.
Our search consultants combine in-depth managed care knowledge with expansive professional networks. Because of this knowledge, our talent acquisition process is cost effective, efficient, and on target. At Med-Exec Solutions, we put our industry connections and national contacts to work for you.